🎮 Server

📈 Counter

Deutsch English
Board
Board
Public: Enemy Territory Board: ET Server Suggestions & Map requests Thread: Friendly mines
Friendly mines Site: « 1 »
#1 at 19.07.2020 on 22:35h Quote this entry
Lammert
User
Hello (again),

I noticed that in some maps you trip friendly mines (like supply depot) and in other maps you can overrun them without tripping (like in Marrakech).
I was wondering if there is a logical choice to have it turned on/off?
To me it seems a bit odd to have friendly mines enabled in one map and in another map it is disabled

Also it annoys a bit because in Marrakech bots plant mines outside the sideway.Once the gate is blown, there are no more mines to plant.
Maybe there is a solution for this kind of situation? 
Cause you can't disarm the mines.

Thank you 
gaming.gif

IP saved
#2 at 20.07.2020 on 10:23h Quote this entry
@Sander.
Ex Member
Maybe as before let all classes detect mines instead of only class cops? Is that a idea?

IP saved
#3 at 20.07.2020 on 12:16h Quote this entry
aimeX
Clan Leader (Head Admin)
Hey,

are you talking about tripmines (laser) or landmines?

The tripmines cant be tripped by friendly bots. But other teammates activate the tripmines so you have to take care if your teammate placed this one.

Landmines cant be tripped by teammates, only the engineer who placed the landmines can trigger them themselves. Other team mates can walk over it without triggering it.

For the thing with bot planting landmines i have not really a solution. We would have to lock the engineer class for all bots (that would permanently affect all maps) or change it inside specific bot waypoint file for this maps. This is not just a simple change, it is far too much work for that.

Greets

zuletzt editiert von aimeX am 20.07.2020 13:14 Uhr 
IP saved
#4 at 20.07.2020 on 16:47h Quote this entry
Lammert
User
Landmines cant be tripped by teammates, only the engineer who placed the landmines can trigger them themselves. Other team mates can walk over it without triggering it.

Ah, this. Now I understand how it is setup.
Explains why I didn't trigger the landmines the bot placed, but triggered my own.

Thanks for the reply and explanation.

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

🔑 Userarea

📅 Calendar 📌 Events

no events available

👥 Teams

💬 Discord Server