Board
Board
Public: Headforum Board: Kicks & Bans / Appeal Thread: Banned For lagging
Banned For lagging Site: « 1 »
#1 at 25.10.2023 on 16:31h Quote this entry
Artillery Barrage
User
Happy halloween to everyone,

My name ingame is Artillery Barrage i have been banned permanently from server because of my bad internet connection few months ago , i know i got a lot of warns before from admins to fix my internet issues.
i would like to join the server again i really missed the atmosphere and fun moments i spent in the server.

Can you unban me please ?

last edited by Artillery Barrage at 26.10.2023 14:15h 
IP saved
#2 at 28.10.2023 on 21:26h Quote this entry
aimeX
Leader (Head Admin)
Hi Artillery, your ban has been removed. Please make sure that no one has to complain about your connection soon. If we receive complaints from other players that it is unplayable with your connection, we will otherwise have to exclude you from the server again.

Have fun.

Cheers!

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

🔑 Userarea

📅 Calendar 📌 Events

no events available

👥 Teams

💬 Discord Server