Deutsch English
Board
Board
Public: Headforum Board: Kicks & Bans / Appeal Thread: Rusty
Rusty Site: « 1 »
#1 at 18.04.2019 on 17:08h Quote this entry
User
Hi i want to make a complaint about rusty,

he places mines all over the map wich is fine, but as you defend or attack on the same team you might trip over an mine wich makes you beeing teamkilled. i dont mind the teamkilling which is really off no concern to me. i'll just start again and again. but just take an other route through the map. rusty just places the mine on an other spot and of course you guessed it thats where i past a few seconds later, not knowing he placed a mine or tripmine there.

Then i got warned because i walked into his mines? then i swapped to be an engie placing mines in front of the allied tank. he just runs over them to place his own mines?

SO i asked not to run over my mines and got kicked? without even a n answer?

I have also noticed the rusty always complains about teams, but never looks when he joins a team. He always joins defending team.

To be honost i dont mind how the teams are, but if you complain about teambalance then just be the one yourself to balance the team.

He also never goes to spec and stays AFK in team, this for longer times then just a smoke or whatever he needs to do. This unbalences the teams and make players leave because of it.

I hope you can adress the issues with him because he is just a bad admin missusing his rights.

IP saved
#2 at 18.04.2019 on 21:41h Quote this entry
aimeX
Clan Leader (Head Admin)
Hi 543, 

welcome to our forum. Thanks for your message here. We will talk about this with rusty.

By the way, the reason for the kick was: "dont ruin the game". 

Lets see what rusty have to say about it.

Greets

IP saved
#3 at 18.04.2019 on 23:19h Quote this entry
Cherry
Ex Member
By the way, my english is not good, but i try it. Rusty told me that Cutoff saw it and could say something about it.

Greets.

"We all commit to love, that makes you cry, oh
We're all making love, that kills you inside
We must kill this love, it's sad but true
Gotta kill this love before it kills you too"bomb.gif

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IP saved
#4 at 19.04.2019 on 00:04h Quote this entry
User
if Rusty told you that, then he probably could have typed in his explanation himself.
I mean he knows he is in the wrong and now he tries to turn it around?.

Look like i said i dont care about the fact that i got TK beacuse of poorly placed mines. but the fact that he says i run in to them on purpose is just BS. It just happens as every good player knows. placing two tripmines behind each other and leavin no other way for teammates then trying to jump over them just works sometimes and other times not.

The fact that he then starts to run in to my mines beacuse he wants just to record the TK screen is childish behaving. and then when asked about that i instant got kicked with the reason ruiing the game?

He ruins the game with his misplacing of mines.

But hey if you dont want players here its ok i'll find an other server.

see you it was fun and to Kief good games man (RESPECT)

IP saved
#5 at 19.04.2019 on 11:43h Quote this entry
aimeX
Clan Leader (Head Admin)
We decided in the team internally, thanks again for your message.

Greets
aimeX

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

🔑 Userarea

📅 Calendar 📌 Events

no events available

👥 Teams

💬 Discord Server