Deutsch English
Board
Board
Public: Enemy Territory Board: ET Discussion Thread: panzer teamkills
panzer teamkills Site: « 1 »
#1 at 24.05.2020 on 23:32h Quote this entry
m4rkr
Server Mod
Do you know the feeling when you are in close combat with an enemy, working hard to get the kill, the suddenly *BOOM* panzer explosion in between, 1 dead axis and 1 dead allied player... As there are only 2 teams, thats 1 kill, 1 teamkill.
I feel like this happens way to often...
I'd like to porpose a rule, something like 4 panzer TK's in 1 map and you are banned for an hour.
This should incentivise soldiers with panzers to be more carefull with their big thingy and develop a little more skill.
Thoughts?

IP saved
#2 at 25.05.2020 on 11:16h Quote this entry
aimeX
Clan Leader (Head Admin)
Hi be m4rkr,

welcome in our forum.

I have to agree with you, I see the same.

But it is already set up so that 3 Complaints = Kick with Timeban for 10 Minutes. After each teamkill you are asked for complaint (F1 Yes or F2 No).

Greets

IP saved
#3 at 26.05.2020 on 11:43h Quote this entry
theGrinch
Co Leader
Hi m4rkr,

I have exactly the same feeling, Its even more annoying that its almost always the same players. They dont do anything for the team, but only play with panzer the whole map camping on those same spots over and over.

I know its allowed to play like that and i agree with that, after all its a fun server, but....

If only these panzernoobs would know that they can cancel fireing that panzer by leaning.

I personaly made it a habbit just to complain (yes) for every heavy weapon teamkill.
But that doesn't work. the player goes into spec and joins the other team.Then he starts over again.
Map after map. I would like it if it were technically possible if a autoban could be enforced, but as far as i know it isn't
.  so afterall they still can TK the hell out of us.

maybe some panzer restriction if the number of real players is less then x?

Greeets Who-Cares!?

IP saved
#4 at 27.05.2020 on 11:46h Quote this entry
aimeX
Clan Leader (Head Admin)
Yes thats also possible but I think that will unfortunately not bring much because there are usually teamkills with the panzer when the server is full.

I think you have to live with that when teamkill is enabled.

IP saved
#5 at 27.05.2020 on 16:19h Quote this entry
deadkiller
Exp. Server Mod
Hey mates !

Yes, we have players like Passie, Duncan, and so on...They dont have skills like others so they usually prefer panzers. I dont like panzer kills but it is part of this game. And what should we do with TK? If someone kill me as teammate during a map with panzer when i have a fight with opponent it gets me bit angry. But okay, shit happens...I agree with aimex, it is our choice to give them complain or not. Are you angry? Give him complain 3 times and the problem is solved...

Peace out and keep on shooting! vinsent.gif

deadkiller

IP saved
Site: « 1 »

Our Gallerys

🔑 Userarea

📅 Calendar 📌 Events

no events available

👥 Teams

💬 Discord Server